November 2012 Moms
Options

B&M Monday

I've been MIA for awhile, but I want to B&M and there's no post started yet!

I got laid off last week. The owners of the company had brought in this idiot that was apparently a "customer service genius". In reality, he's a total con artist. He had apparently lived in Georgia in a 5,000 square foot house, been a real estate agent (had his own company in fact), been a comedian, owned a car detailing company, had a son who Harvard was begging to take, owned a BMW that was "in the shop" (which in the two months we were there, we never saw and he was always getting picked up and dropped off), and had time to also be in charge of the customer service departments at multiple places.
Yet, he was divorced, lived in an apartment, had no car, and dressed like he fell out of Goodwill.

He decided we needed to downsize, and started with me. Yay!

Oh, and while he was getting paid double what all of we got paid, he sat on Ebay and Facebook, printed color pictures of cars he was "going to buy", and sent emails telling us to be nicer to the customers. Seriously though, he found his brilliant ideas to help us get more business on Google.

TL;DR. I just needed to vent. I could go on for days, but I'll stop here.

One more thing: Everyone there knew I had just put an offer on our dream house on Sunday, so naturally, they 'let me go' on Monday.
V|V TSP V|V
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: B&M Monday

• Options

imagekatielynn01:
    I've been MIA for awhile, but I want to B&M and there's no post started yet!

I got laid off last w
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• Options
    My throat hurts bad and I am losing my voice.......HATE Monday!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, Katie.

But I see you're using your idle time to learn how to cook! That's a plus :P

I really have nothing to complain about today, but I'll dig deep.

Last night, I wanted to DTD with DH. He was awake
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Dislike. So sorry, Katie.

My B&M:  F is sleeping like total crap still.  We're down to one night feeding, but he is still waking, just not eating.  So, operation CIO begins in earnest tonight.  Bring on the coffee!!

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I'm so sorry Katie :(

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    M got the cold that the rest of the Nov12 babies have had. Poor thing is all stuffy but still smiles all day long.

DH was on his annual golf trip last week... Tues. through Sun. He was annoyed last night that I didn't want to DTD.
    A:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am in a pissy mood today.

-We went to look at a really awesome home- pretty much a dream home that just came on the market and was having an open house. Pull up and see a note on the door that they had an accepted offer and cancelled the open

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

• Options
    imageBarooGirl:

I am in a pissy mood today.

-We went to look at a really awesome home- pretty much a dream home that jus

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I'm sorry, Katie. :

image   My chart 

• Options
    imageLuckyMissus:
    imageBarooGirl

• Options
    My carseat broke. The handle no longer locks and unfortunately, DH was the one to find this out during bluebonnet pictures. Poor dude flipped her out on her face. At least she landed in super fluffy grassy and didn't get hurt.

• Options
    I'm sorry ladies!!! This Monday really SUCKS!! I went over my finances to see how much of our tax return we have left....yeah, mamma's not getting new jeans. I guess I'll have to continue to wear pants that are 2 sizes too big for me....**sarcastic 2

• Options

So sorry Katielynn....especially as y'all were looking at houses, hopefully something good will come your way soon!

C is waking up every hour or two through the night and I have not slept for more than 2 hours at a time in a week....she just want

• Options

Ugh, I'm so sorry Katie :(

I have 2 B&Ms.

First, my cat has a bladder infection.  I feel bad for him, but I'm also super paranoid that he is going to try to pee out of his litter box somewhere since that's common with bladder infec

• Options
    kbl13kbl13 member
    LO used his new, sharp little puppy-tooth to bite down on my nip. OUCH!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"