November 2012 Moms
Options

camera recs

We're planning on buying a new camera.  I think I want to stick with either a Canon or Nikon since I've had good luck with both brands in the past.  We're looking to spend around $300.  Anyone have recommendations or prefer one of those brands over the other?  TIA!

Re: camera recs

• Options
    My dad has always given me his old cameras when he gets a new one so I'm not sure on the prices... I've only ever used Canon, and I love them. I had a Canon Rebel XTI and loved every single thing about it. I now have a Canon 30D but haven't really had the
  • Options

I've got a Canon (3Ti, I think, will check later). 

It's a little different than my old Rebel, but more advanced. I don't remember what we paid, but I have never had a problem with any Canon I've had.

Also, 'most' people I know have C

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a Canon Rebel T3i, and I love it! At my last job I was using a Nikon and I just didn't like it. Nothing about the picture quality, just that I couldn't figure out any of the settings! I think I'll be sticking with Canons.
    V|V TSP V|V
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have a Canon Rebel that I absolutely love. When I bought it, I looked at many different options and decided that now matter what I went with it was going to be some sort of Canon.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

The best advice I can offer is to go to a store and try them out.  They both make great cameras, but some people prefer the feel of one over the other.  (Just don't by from the store, you can find much better deals online).

If yo

Wickedly nice Step Mom to JJ since 5/2/09
    Born 7/26/01-- Adopted 3/6/02

Two and a Half Years, Too Many Treatments, One Precious Miracle
    Abby born 11/5/12 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

I currently have a small Canon Power Shot (a point and shoot) and I've been happy with it, but it's getting older and the pictures sometimes aren't as clear as they used to be.  

I would love the Rebel t3i, but I don't know if DH would be ok

• Options
    imagesugar2515:

I have a Canon SX40.  I got it b/c it's a point and shoot, but has some features of a DSLR...it's not compact,

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"