Late Term and Child Loss

Intro

Hello all. My name is Kimberly and I lost my Henry 3/24. Henry was 19 days old and we think it's SIDS, but we do not know for sure. I am so lost and I miss him so much. I keep thinking about the what if's, and it just breaks my heart. His funeral was so difficult for me, and I hate that instead of having his birth certificate, I have a death certificate. My son was supposed to bury me, and cry in people's arms. I wanted to see him go to school, get married, and have children. I actually went to a medium and she told me things that nobody would know, and knew I lost my son before I even sat down. I wish I could say she gave me comfort, but I just want to know that he's okay. I feel like he needs me because I knew him best, and I loved him first. Thanks for listening. I know this is kind of all over the place and I finally got the courage to post here. 

Re: Intro

• I am so very very sorry for your devastating loss of Henry. We are so very sorry to welcome you here, but please know this is a place where you can be free to cry, scream, question and find comfort. This board is sometimes slow, but is a great support. Bi
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• I'm so very sad to welcome you to our board. We are a unique set of mommys on here and we get every emotion your going through. Feel free to let it all out here and reach out to any of us. I've met some really sweet people on this board who have helped

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Met DH 10.10.10-- Surgery 05.20.11 removal of left ovary/fall tube due to tumor-- Married DH 04.14.12-- First bfp 09.05.12 -- EDD 05.08.13-- Preeclampsia took my angel at 31 weeks 03.07.13-- Currently trying for our rainbow!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious son, Henry.  I hope you'll find comfort on this board.  I can relate to many of your feelings, as I'm sure most of us can.  Welcome.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Hi, so sorry for the loss of your baby Henry. I remember you from the March board....my daughter was stillborn on March 2nd. I'm so sorry that you are on this board. Wonderful people and support though. I encourage you to go to support groups, a therap

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Kimberly, I am so sorry that Henry is not here with you. It is so shocking and hurts so bad when we lose our babies. It's just not fair at all. You have every right to be all over the place, I am glad you posted here. I will be thinking of you and Henry.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial ticker
    Due with baby boy # 2 in May 2016
    DD #1 born January 2014

• Im so sorry for your loss.  No mom should ever have to experience this! You definitely found the right place and we are here to comfort you in any way we can.  Don't be afraid to come here and talk about Henry.  There are going to be man

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image Me - 41 DH - 28 **** Proud mom to Christopher, dob 7/15/92 **** Nathaniel dob 1/18/05 -1/18/05 (8 mos) in heaven **** bfp 8/26/10 m/c 10/14/10 at 7 wks. **** D&C 10/15/10 **** Cycles 1-4 BFN's **** Cycle #5 - 100 mg Clomid **** IUI #1 - 04/23/11 and 4/24/11 - 5/8/11 IUI #1 = BFFN BFP 10/14/11 - EDD 6/22/12** Stick little one Stick! Athena Jane 5/31/12 - 8/28/12
  • Thank you ladies for making me feel so welcome. I went to see him today and I couldn't fight back my tears. I know wherever he is, he will never feel pain, sorrow, hurt, or anything negative, but why do I feel this way? Ugh. 
  • I'm so, so sorry for the loss of your precious Henry. My son, Devon, was born sleeping in August, and I remember feeling the same exact way you do - it hurts so much, even though you know that your son is safe and loved in another place. I lost Devon e

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Kimberly,

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Henry. No mother should ever have to go through what we are all going through. I hope you find some peace and comfort here.

HUGS

TTC #1 since 10/2010 RE consult 6/2011 PCOS (known) MFI IVF #1 w/ICSI 2/2012 BFP TRIPLETS our angels grew wings at 19.5 weeks 6.25.12 IVF #2 2/2013 Sono shows tissue Hysteroscopy needed Changing RE www.chasingstarsisbettertogether.com Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ~~~all welcome~~~
  • Thank you ladies so much for the support. 
  • I'm very sorry for your loss. My son was 36 days old when he became an angel. We thought for sure it was going to be SIDS but it ended up being RSV. If you want or need to talk to someone who also brought their child home only to lose them, feel free to P

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• I am so so sorry fo the loss of your sweet boy Henry. You are among friends we are all here for you and will be here if and when you need us!! Huge Hugs!!!! Heather
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your son, Henry.  You have come to a great board for support, I wish I did not have to welcome you here.  ((HUGE HUGS)).

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• I am so sorry for the loss of you sweet baby boy, Henry. As PP have said, I hate to welcome you to the board, but know that we all understand the pain of losing our precious child(ren).

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"