December 2013 Moms

my first post! hi!

Hey December Mom's,

I'm newly pregnant and am due Dec 22, 2013 =) is anyone else experiencing cramping (feels like menstrual cramps, ugh).  it comes and goes but is usually worse at night.  this is my first pregnancy and every little thing is making me nervous!   

Re: my first post! hi!

• thank you!!! very helpful!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi,
    I'm feeling that crampy feeling too. I'm
    Due Dec 24, 2013. This is my 2nd pregnancy and it feels new all over again. Glad we are here for each other!
  • Congrats and welcome!
                                                                Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Met 9/2001
    Engaged 3/15/2006
    Married 5/19/2007
    DD 12/12/13
    DS 6/6/2016

M/C 9/29/18 @ 6w
     BabyFruit Ticker
    Our little tie breaker due 8/1/19!  <3

• Yes! We are due around the same time and I get them too, mostly at night. Completely normal from what everyone is telling me. Just think about the chemical changes going on in there and your body is responding and preparing for lots of amazing changes. Co
  • I'm also experiencing cramping, it's normal! : not fun, and keeps you awake some nights but nothing to worry about!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Welcome! I had cramps too! I though AF was coming any minute and then nothing. I have been getting mild cramps and twinges since and I suspect it's just the uterus changing. I don't think it's anything to worry about unless its accompanied by bleeding. Go
    Jazzerbabe Mom to DS Jacob 11/09/2007 TTC since October 2009 BFP 11/18/2012 M/C 01/30/2013
  • Welcome!!! I am also due the 22nd!! I have had some cramping too,sometimes it seems like PMS but it always goes away. This is my 4th baby and you'd think I would know the score by now but I'm still paranoid about everything. I swear it's like you mind er
  • Welcome and congratulations! Hope things ease for you.
    "And just know that your sun will shine just as sure as this world can spin, and I know you'll find that it's almost time for that love to come 'round again." -David Wilcox "Almost Time"
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • wow! thank you all so much for the responses!  it really makes me feel better knowing others are feeling the same exact way =)  congrats to all of you as well!!!  
  • Welcome and congrats!
    Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"