3rd Trimester

My vagina has the hiccups... Say what?

Tonight I got to experience for the first time feeling my LO's hiccups down LOW, it felt like they were in my vagina. Anyone else had this happen? Even being a STM this is entirely new to me. Should I now assume she is head down?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: My vagina has the hiccups... Say what?

• That's where I feel them all the time:)  and that's where baby's head should be in the occiput anterior position.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I feel mine there, in fact they're nearer my bum and baby is definitely head down.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yup.  My LO gets them several times a day, and always down there.  He has been head down since 20 weeks.  It's such a crazy feeling!

• Same here ... feeling them "down there" including in my butt sometimes. It's definitely a weird feeling, to say the least! But at least that means baby is head down.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageLolalipsy:
    I feel mine there, in fact they're nearer my bum and baby is definitely head down.

T

Married 07.07.12
    BFP #1 EDD 06.04.13
    Beta #1: 20,560 @ 20DPO, Beta #2: 37,945 @ 22DPO
    U/S #1: 4w6d - too early to see baby, U/S #2: 6w2d - we saw the heartbeat!
    *So thankful to God for blessing us with this miracle*

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yep, right there with you ladies. It's sooo weird. This baby is definitely head down and hiccuping way "down there"
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie Third Birthday tickers "You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry the one person you can't live without."
  • Ahaha my baby has been head down since day 1 and every time I've felt the hiccups, that's where they are. I call them "crotch hiccups"! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"