November 2012 Moms

LNCI

I'll admit I was one of the lucky ones that was sleeping great for awhile and didn't need the check ins as much. But now that's over and I'm back to every 3 hours. Boo boo.

I sincerely hope no one needs to commiserate with me!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: LNCI

• It's 1 and we're up for the second time. I went to bed really early tonight hoping to catch up on some rest but his frequent wakings don't have me feeling any more rested. He was really fussy today. I'm not sure if its teething or the fact that I've rein
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• 12 here. I'm incredibly grumpy. 4 hours isn't terrible I guess but considering we usually go 5 or 7 it blows. And he is acting hungry again which I really can't understand. I guarantee after I sooth him and put him down he'll freak out until I feed him. I
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Up for the 2nd time and it is sort of looking like the rest of the night will be like this. Sigh. 
  • 5 am here and up for the 2nd time. I think part of the reason R has trouble going down at night is this new woombie I got him. He can't escape it, which is good, but it's nit very snug so he can move his arms inside it. Ugh. I hate wasting money,, but I t

BabyFruit Ticker

• zmosszmoss member
    I'm usually up just haven't been checking in. LJ got up at 2am and fed and changed. Now he's snoozing again. here's hoping he sleeps til 6 or later!
    imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"