Eco-Friendly Family
Options

The Amazing Whip It

I ran into a rep for this product in Canadian Tire...I was actually quite annoyed because I was in search of those cookie Klondike ice cream bars and he got in the way lol. 
Anyway, after learning this cleaning product wasn't actually a chemical, only had 5 ingredients, and saw the way it took dried spray paint off ceramic and carpet, I am now considering it. I don't like using chemicals, especially now that I'm pregnant...the impact is just too extreme on my sensitive system so I can only imagine how my pets and infant might react.
I'm looking for anyone who might have used this product before and your thoughts on it. I've never heard of it and will be searching for more info and reviews but I wanted to put it out here to other moms first. If you have any information or a review it would be greatly appreciated!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: The Amazing Whip It

• Options
    I ran into a rep for it at Sam's Club about a year ago.  I was suckered in and bought some.  I LOVE it!  My mom has even gone back and bought some as well because she liked it so much. You can dilute it to whatever strength you like, which
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"