Infertility Veterans

NIAW - My annual thread

Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind me dropping in like this, seeing as though I've been so sporadic with my posting, but with NIAW starting tomorrow, I didn't want to stop my annual thread of FB statuses to use for the week on here. I'll probably add more this year but ones that my IFV girls have borrowed/tweaked/re-written are in the link below plus a link to Resolve's "What can you do" page.

2012/2011

Resolve

Take and use or change as you wish.

I still don't have an update for us. We're just...living. And that's ok. We're in a fairly good place with that. I hope all of you are doing well. Good luck to all cycles currently underway. XOXO

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
There's No Crying in Baseball
***My posts are always SAIFW**

Re: NIAW - My annual thread

• Hi! I am new to this board (but a long time IF'er unfortunately). Can you give me a little background to this? Is this what you post to your facebook wall?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sure, every year a lot of us long time IFVers use this week to post these types of statuses on Facebook, in our blogs,Twitter, etc to promote Infertility Awareness. Resolve has a lot of helpful information on their website to help you create your own o

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
    Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
    There's No Crying in Baseball
    ***My posts are always SAIFW**
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey R!!!

So glad to hear that you are in a fairly good place right now.

xo

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi there!! Good to see you over here. I haven't been around much either!
    2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
    IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
    7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
    8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
    Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
    11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
    <a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"