August 2011 Moms
Options

Fingers crossed!!

My grandma passed away recently don't be sad for me, it's a complicated situation!! and according to my sister some videos from when we were kids were found when the house was cleaned out.

Now my friends, these aren't just any videos. We to make up talk shows, talent contests, commercials, etc....and film them. I am currently trying to get my hands on them to remind myself just how ridiculous I was as a kid.

Wish me luck, as this is not family that I normally talk to. My sister is still in good graces, so she is trying to work some magic!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_20130228_133645

Re: Fingers crossed!!

• Options
    Sorry about Grand ma and hopefully you get you videos!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sorry about grandma... I hope you get those videos!! My sisters and I did the same thing. ::mobile smiley::
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck - I hope your sister is able to get her hands on those videos... and that you share them with us :D
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Awww, I really hope you get your hands on those videos!  Me and my sis did the same things when we were little - mainly concerts! - and I so wish we had videos to document how funny we were!   Good luck, I'll bet they are priceless!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"