October 2012 Moms
Options

Baptisms

So what exactly do you even have at one?  I don't remember my niece's at all and we couldn't go to my nephew's 'cause we moved into our house the same day, so I don't remember what you have at them besides choice of food and a cake...

It's at our house, planning on having simple lunch stuff that I'm making myself and a cake.  

What did you do?

Re: Baptisms

• Options
    Our LO's is next weekend. We are having it catered from a local BBQ place. We will have cake and of course Reese's for our little Reese. It will be at lunch time and we have lots of people coming from out of town for it so we wanted to give them a good me
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Dds is next weekend too and it's over around 1pm so were doing lunch at our house and a cake from a bakery. It's a small immediate family only thing so were keeping it casual but I'm still struggling with the menu....probably sandwiches or meatballs and s
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    efs83efs83 member
    We also did a simple lunch and cake from a bakery.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We had lunch / dinner at a local restaurant and we brought in a cake.  

We would have done it at our house but our church is about an hour from where we live (we recently moved and didn't become members at our local church yet). 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    we did ours in January similar- apps, lunch at our home and  cake
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"