November 2012 Moms
Options

LNCI

It is 11:21 here. D had a rough day. He had a slight fever, 99.5 most of the day and was grabbing a hold of his soothe, biting down on the nipple and then yanking it out of his mouth. I felt around for teeth but I don't feel anything different.

We finally took him for a drive to get him to take a nap, he slept 2 hours and it messed up his bedtime routine. Instead of being asleep by 7:30 he finally went down at 11p. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: LNCI

• Options
    sorry its been so rough the last few days :( Sending you hugs....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Im up! Its 1am. My ferber baby who has been only waking once around 3am to eat is now wailing in her room for the second time tonight. SO frusterating. Especially since DH went in and picked HER UP. We exchanged some angry words and now im the one up wait
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're checking in tonight after a tough week. Cjs sleeping has been awful and I've been too tired. Just topping him up and hoping for some good sleep. Good luck
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't usually check in but here we are up again. First time at 12:30 and now at 2:30 so I gave in and feeding LO. I'm on my own as usual, still sick and Had a huge fight with DH this morning and he's sleeping in the other room. It's been a crappy day a
  • Options
    I'm here! It's 3am. Baby H is up and eating. I'm fine with that because my breasts are screaming. I'm having a hard time at night knowing whether or not to pump b4 going to bed, since he's not always consistent about when he wakes up. I dont want to pum
  • Options
    3 am here. R isn't sleeping well in his crib suddenly, and I have no idea why. He's ended up in the RnP every night this week. I keep trying the crib, but give up after the constant wakings and weird feet slams he keeps doing.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    kbl13kbl13 member

Sorry you are having another rough night.

2:30 here. B took forever to fall asleep tonight. He finally went down at 1030, but was up again at 1 and is still up. I don't care if DH has other plans, I will be taking a nap today...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Was afraid we ruined our night by running around today and skipping our bedtime routine. I was right unfortunately. Up after 3 hours and apparently starving. I don't get it!!!!!!! Sleep 11 hours, then 7, then 3... What the hell. I'm in a crappy mood right
  • Options
    1:15.......just fed P now waiting on a burp. He went down at 8 slept till 12:47. Here's to another 4 hour stretch! FX
  • Options
    After 3-4 good nights is STTN, the last few have been awful. He has been up around 4 each night and and hour of CIO ensues. He is screaming right now. I keep telling myself he is fed, clean, and warm. I can tell by his cry (start and stop) he is just angr
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    It's 630 and we've been up for the day since 530. Why oh why does he get up earlier on weekends than during the week when I have to get up for work? It doesn't help that I stayed up until after midnight with DH. I am so tired. I can't brain right now.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

imagegnomemom:
    3 am here. R isn't sleeping well in his crib suddenly, and I have no idea why. He's ended up in the RnP every night
    -LJ
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"