May 2012 Moms

GTKY

For those who use Pinterest, or even if you just browse it and don't pin anything, what are your favorite categories to browse and/or post from?

My usual routine is the quickly skim the "Home Feed" of pages I follow, then check "Holidays & Events" (especially now with DDs b-day approaching), and "Everything". Those are my top. I sometimes browse "Kids", "DIY & Crafts". and "Home Decor". I rarely browse "Food & Drink" but I still pin interesting recipes and stuff a lot that I see on the "Everything" or home page.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: GTKY

• I live on the food and drink section. It always makes me so hungry. I also go to the kids and diy sections frequently.
  • Mostly food and drink, then everything and gardening. I like to search things and look at what people I'm following are pinning.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesarahe101:
    I live on the food and drink section. It always makes me so hungry. I also go to the kids and diy sections frequent
  • Home decor as we moved into our apt one week before lo was born and I'm not done decorating.

then fashion/beauty/kids.  I also search for topics I'm thinking about like updo/tufted dining chairs/etc. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have no interest in Pinterest

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Right now I search for home organizing ideas because I am really wanting to tackle some projects this spring and summer.  I also want to get better at meal planning so I look for recipes too.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • imageMelissaMiso:
    I have no interest in Pinterest

I didn't used to get the hype about it.  I sign

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"