Preemies
Options

Getting Out

So we made it home after our 9 day hospital stay with RSV. The docs say he actually had a very mild case and we spent a few days making sure he was stable off O2.

Obviously we are still staying home and not taking many vistors. Same protocol as before rsv. My question is about going outside. The polleb is extremely bad this year. I know the doc say babies his age don't have alergies but I don't want to stir up anything respiratory wise by taking him out for walks.

What are you all doing? We had rain yesterday so the air seems clearer today. And the temp is perfect! I may just have to go out alone or with my older kids but I really want to get us all outdoors together. We live a very outdoors lifestyle so while I want the very best foe my little man...and of course will work around his needs first...I'm just anxious to get us all into a family of five routine!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Getting Out

• Options
    I don't have advice for the allergies, but glad he's out of the hospital!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Congrats on being out of the hospital!  My LO just got out on Wednesday after 1 month.  Isn't it great finally having him home?!
    Welcomed our baby boy Henry on March 15, 2013 (7 weeks early!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTA until 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"