Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Caffeine

I'm currently mc. I guess since this is my 2nd and they are back to back I'm wrecking my brain on what I've done wrong.
What's anyone's opinion in caffeine? I am a coffee drinker and diet soda. I splurged on the occ frappucino with the first preg and still had my sodas and coffee. This time I was on progesterone and I drank a little coffee and still had my sodas. I'm wondering could this be the one thing I've done wrong?
Trying to Conceive Ticker Married to my hubby since December 6, 2011 DX: PCOS,clotting disorder and low progesterone, more testing later on if there is another m/c 1st BFP 3/12/2013 m/c 3/16/2013 2nd BFP 4/12/2013 m/c 4/19/2013

Re: Caffeine

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  You didn't do anything wrong.  This board is intended for those with later losses, so you might want to post on Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss because more people there will be able to relate to what you're going through
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"