Health & Exercise

Healing after birth!

I gave birth 2 weeks 2 days ago wondering how long till the bleeding stops its not as heavy but it will have moments of big bleeds but they go away quickly.I stop using the dermablast thing because it caused pain instead of relieving it ( it  cause a nasty burning sensation) and I know it is healing due to the itching fits I have every once and a while I just wanna know when I don't have to wear the pads anymore.

Re: Healing after birth!

• It was about three weeks for me. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think it was between 4-5 weeks for me, but it tapered off greatly after the third week
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Loading the player...
  • I bled off and on for a couple months. I breastfed which caused some uterine contracting and extra bleeding in my case plus I have anemia. It's different for everyone but I hope it goes away quickly for you!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• imageBeachBabe22:
    It was about three weeks for me. 

Same

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It took about a month (~5+ weeks) with DD then with DS it was a little shorter because of other stress factors. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"