Washington Babies
Options

Tacoma moms

Hi I just moved here and have a 3 wk old baby girl. She's my first what a joy and challenge at the same time! I'd love to meet other new moms and get together in the Tacoma area. Thanks!
Alison

Re: Tacoma moms

• Options
    We live in Bonney Lake. Trust me one thing I've realized is that people without kids just dont understand how our every day lives differ. I'm looking for a moms group any ideas on your end?
  • Options

Hi there! I also live in Tacoma for a little over a year now. I'm a mom to a 7 year old and due in April with our second.

Just contact me when and where you would like to get together :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello ladies... new to the Tacoma/Lakewood area. I have a son (2) daughter (7 months) and expecting a 3rd in September... Super busy but I so need to meet other moms! lol I have weekends off... it would be great to get together!
  • Options
    Hey I've lived in Tacoma off and on for awhile now. I have a almost 4 yr old step daughter who lives in california with her mom. A almost 3 year old who is my 1st. My husband and I are expecting baby number 3 (our first together) begining of Aug! Id love to get together Mommy Friends unite!!!
  • Options
    I live in Puyallup, but have no problems meeting in Tacoma. I am 9 wks and would love to meet more new moms or moms to be. This is my firsst and I'm scared to death. I think a group like this could be super supportive to each other. Let me know when you want to get togther. I try to work 3-4 days a week, but I'm off by 4 at the latest every afternoon.
  • Options

I'm in the Tacoma area, too, and due in September.

Welcome to the area and to the board! 

Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"