August 2011 Moms
Options

Randoms

1 -  AW:  Jay confessed on Monday that he's really burned out...  Like, he sent me an email asking how I would feel about him changing careers and taking a pay cut.  So, I got him a massage for this morning (he's there now), and told him to sit tight until after graduation (May 30th), and our vacation (June 1 - June 8).  If he's still hating it all at that point, we can have a serious conversation about where he is, where he wants to be and what needs to happen to get him there.

2 - My house smells funky.  My mom's house (and my house before kids) used to smell of wonderfully clean laundry.  Since having Hank (who had sensitive skin) and Otis (with his allergies) we have to use non-scented EV-ER-Y-TH-ING.  My house just smells like whatever we just ate -- now, chorizo and eggs.  Barf!  I'm seriously considering some candles or Scentsy sprays or car fresheners in the house.  I can't stand it...  I hate the way it "smells."  Anyone have any products that they love?

3 - Hank has NN'd Otis "Odie."  It's awesome.  I love it.

4 - Otis' skin isn't getting any better despite the thousands we just dropped on tile and hardwood throughout.  I'm discouraged to say the least.  

5 - Jay's parents' best friends are driving through town on their way to Grass Valley today.  They're stopping here for a few hours to rest and hang out with us and the ILs.  I'm looking forward to seeing them; they're awesome!!

6 - I'm already done being pregnant -- this is going to be a LOOOONG year!! :)

Add yours here...  :)

Happy Weekend, Everyone!!  

Prudence
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Otis
 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Randoms

• Options
    imageKimbus22:

Awww I'm sorry O isn't improving and you gave your DH good advice.

I'm watching the third season of Dawson's C

Prudence
    Otis
    Hank 

• Options
    imageKimbus22:

I'm watching the third season of Dawson'

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageKimbus22:

I'm watching the third season of Dawson'

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    JnK, I think "Odie" is freaking adorable!

We're heading to the Cape for a mini post tax season getaway and I'm wicked excited. Mostly because I love the Cape and toddler free nights with lots of booze, but also because I'll be the only female
  • Options
    imageKimbus22:
    imagemelissa0726:
  • Options

1.  J&K, I feel like our house smells weird, too.  It probably smelled like this all winter...but I had a few days of windows open and everything was so fresh...and now it's cold again, and with windows closed, I'm noticing a staleness to

• Options

1. I'm taking sewing classes for my new machine - so awesome. I learned things today that I wish I'd known years ago. Unfortunately, I have to take DS with me next week, so I'm  thinking we'll have to leave early, or that I won't be able to p

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Dh and I got into the dumbest fight ever this morning.  He broke a door jamb taking up tile and then made the mistake of saying that we could get a new one at "I don't know - door jambs r us".  I may have let a few many expletives fly in front o
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

JnK - I'm sorry Jay is feeling so burnt out - I'm glad he was able to tell you about it, though. And way to go on the massage! I'm also sorry about O's skin :( Poor little guy.

I've never watched a single episode of Dawson's Creek. Or 90210 for t

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    "Odie" is so stinking cute! And I walked into my house and totally thought it smelled like dog farts today. I can relate, I would much prefer it smells like clean laundry too.

I'm tired, and my belly is huge. But, people don't seem to notice
  • Options

My randoms:

Today is DH's birthday and it seems everyone forgot about it :( His dad and my brother called, but that's it. No one said boo on FB either. I'm sad for him.

We (the 4 of us) were coming up with animal names and sounds earlier, w

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:

My randoms:

Today is DH's birthday and it seems everyone forgot about it :( His dad and my brothe

Prudence
    Otis
    Hank 

• Options
    Love Odie!

Pretty lame day. Feel a cold coming on. That blows.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"