October 2012 Moms
Options

Suggestions please, ladies!

Good morning all!

So long story short...I've been putting off/forgetting to arrange (sad I know) DD's baptism.  Really wanted to do it in March, but between me going back to work on 2nd shift, DD's Godmother having a ton of conflicts and me just forgetting to contact the church, it never got done until now.  I called the church and made plays for May 19th and that's all set and done.  

Then it took FOREVER...and I mean weeks for DH to decide what to do for a small get-together after.  I kept telling him look, I have to send out invites like now.  I ended up being tacky and giving a "save the date" kind of crap on facebook--hated that.  He's like do we have to do something after?  I'm like well, it's tradition and would be nice since it's a gift-giving type of occasion.  Of course because it's pretty much last minute there's no restaurants available (bridal shower season) and it would've cost a bloody fortune.  He really was against having it at my parents house for whatever reason so FINALLY I got him to be like fine, we'll do it at ours.  We don't have a big house and it'll be a tight fit no doubt, but I'm happy and I'll be busy for the next month getting everything in this place straightened out.

Anyway, I am in no mood to fight my printer with printing invites unless I really have to.  Anyone know of any websites I can order simple invitations that won't cost a bloody fortune and I can get shipped to me super fast?  I know of tinyprints.com but wanted to know of other options.

Why are husbands so lazy and reluctant to make decisions when the clock is ticking?!  Sigh.  THANK YOU THOUGH!!!!!

Re: Suggestions please, ladies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"