October 2012 Moms
Options

cannot keep my mouth shut

I have no idea what is wrong with me but I feel the need to rat myself out constantly to DH.  I don't mean to be dishonest but I don't need to tell him about every purchase I make...my money or his money / our money, whatever...I bought two dresses today and did very well...What's the first thing out of my mouth when he calls??  The dresses!! I always do this!! What is your relationship with your SO re shopping?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: cannot keep my mouth shut

• Options
    if its something for me i usually dont tell him unless he sees it then i tell him that i bought it weeks ago and told him he has a bad memory. if its something for the kids we either talk about it or he just says dont spend over a certain amount
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have a $200 rule in our house. If it's under $200 we don't discuss it with each other. Although a lot of times I fess up. I smile great big, and say, "guess what I did?" and tell him about my purchase. It's usually something for the girls anyway. I can

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageachelray4:
    DH gets a txt alert from our bank if there's over a 20 charge. So if I'm trying to hide shopping, I make sure to break u
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"