Health & Exercise

Juicer!

I bought a Jack Lalanne juicer the other day... And I LOVE it! It's an easy way to get all of the servings of fruits and vegetables in one day.  I sound like an infomercial but seriously, it's awesome :)

Re: Juicer!

• I have one as well, they are awesome. You just aren't getting the fiber that furit and veggies provide so don't drink all your servings.
  • I have one too and I love it! I actually make something called "green lemonade" in it. It was from the Raw food detox diet by Natalia Rose. It is one organic lemon, 5-6 stalks of kale, 5-6 stalks of celery and one red apple. I love it! The kale has lots of nutrients, too!

Rose

EDD 4/18/09

• Loading the player...
  • imagecandy_mandy85:
    I have one as well, they are awesome. You just aren't getting the fiber that furit and veggies provide so don't drink all your servings.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • image?alliebooberz?:
    I bought a Jack Lalanne juicer the other day... And I LOVE it! It's an easy way to get all of the servings of fruits and vegetables in one day.  I sound like an infomercial but seriously, it's awesome :)
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
  • image?alliebooberz?:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"