October 2012 Moms
Options

Hi and I'm sort of drunk

Haven't been here much lately... as our babies get older I guess I have less "stupid questions," lol.

Anyway exciting news for me. My parents got a condo 15 minutes away! I am so excited. My mom is pretty much my bff and having them so close will be so, so nice. They had been 3 hours away.

I had a big beer at dinner and just had some Riesling. Yum! Currently watching Django Unchained.

Don't be too jealous though, I am still sort of fat :) 

Recent pic of my beautiful lady:

DD 9/15/12

Re: Hi and I'm sort of drunk

• Options

Hi!

I am glad that things are going well for you. Your little lady looks lovely!

• Options

so cute.  I can't believe 7 months have passed so quickly.

I am jealous of the drinks.  I'm home alone with the babies, otherwise I'd be getting my drink on. 

D & R were born at 37w5d.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad to see some people around! I tend to get anxiety when I lurk here around people who are meeting milestones faster even though DD is right on time...that's my main reason for not being around so much!
    DD 9/15/12
  • Options
    Hey lady! Lucky my parents are in Florida...Your girl is sooo cute and wow 7 mos...B is 6 mos on Monday. Hang around more with your glass of wine:) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hi,i just peeked at the board. nice to see you here.  i am drinking too. i wish my mommy would move nearby. i just had an awful experience with a kindergarten orientation activity for DD where I was the only mom with 2/any kids in tow, both
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options

imagenavy&violet:
    hi,i just peeked at the board. nice to see you here.  i am drinking too. i wish my mommy would move near
    DD 9/15/12
  • Options
    Missed you Starry! What a beauty!

• Options
    imageStarry Again:

imagenavy&
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options
    Hi! How great about your parents. Post more!
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    'sup.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am ALSO sorta drunk (on vacation bishes!) and also sorta fat. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"