June 2013 Moms

Going before due date??

I've asked several friends if they made it to their due dates and heard many different responses! I am 34 wks now and sons friends went as early as 37 weeks!! Anyone else out there have insight on timing??

Re: Going before due date??

• It happens whenever it happens.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My son was born at 34.5 weeks.  Unfortunately no one can predict when any of us will go into labor.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • It varies. Some of us will be right on time. Some of us were 14 weeks early.

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• imageflerlgirl:
    It varies. Some of us will be right on time. Some of us were 14 weeks early.

That made m
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No one knows unless they have an induction/cs date set.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagekaleyandjason:
    No one knows unless they have an induction/cs date set.

Even then you could still go
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My OB keeps on telling me I'm going to go early which totally means I'm going to go late.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • A study by Harvard says the average first pregnancy will go 41 weeks, 1 day. But you truly never know.
    photo bffbc5ae-9d71-4881-9c49-419ebb53d956_zps9ce18766.jpg BabyFruit Ticker
  • I read somewhere most women go closer to 38 weeks rather than 40. Obviously it varies.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • One study found the average healthy white woman is pregnant for 41 weeks, 1 day with her first child.
  • none of my mommy friends had their babies near their due date.. some were several weeks early and some were plus or minus a few days. it's all different!
  • I don't think we can ever know when, we have to just prepare for any day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There is no insight. The baby comes when they come. And then they'll be here.
  • Agreed with pps. I keep asking the question:my first went early so my second will too right? And lots of mommies laugh and say all the comments u are reading here!

LOUD NOISES!

K- born 7/5/2011

G- born 6/24/2013

• I had DD one day before her due date.  But I know a lot of FTM's are late. It's different for everyone.

• There's no way of knowing when it's going to happen.

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage
  • Our family history: Mom = Sister 4 days late, Me and my brother right on our due date

My sister = over due, induced, CS with her son and daughter

Me = DS was 3 days early.  I had my appointment on Monday the week before and my doctor s

• imageemolm:
    It happens whenever it happens.
    This. DS was born at 38.5 weeks. At my appointment the day before my w
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • I read somewhere that FTM's average is 41+ weeks... No way to know until you have the baby, though!
  • Like all the other ladies have said its all up in the air. My first was born at 42 weeks 1 day no induction , my second was born at 41 weeks 3 days again no induction . My third was born at 36 weeks 5 days and took me by surprise . This baby I'm just goin
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"