March 2012 Moms
Options

Toddler bed

When are you going to change over?

Re: Toddler bed

• Options
    When there is a new baby in the picture. Hopefully sometime in 2014. 
  • Options

That's not even on my radar yet TBH!

He'll probably stay in the crib until we need it for baby#2, maybe longer depending on when that happens.

One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WipzWipz member
    lol probably won't even bother, this kid is spoilt and spends more time in our bed than his crib.. he loves our tempurpedic and he has a full size with memory foam in his room so when he goes to his room he'll probably end up in that. 

It's
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    With DD1 we had to switch at 15 months because she base jumped out of the crib.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD's crib comes with a toddler rail modification so she will technically be in her crib for quite some time. ;)  I don't plan on transforming it to the toddler bed setup until she starts trying to leap out.  She is pretty brave so I assume it wi
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Until she is about 2. Then it's time for bunk beds!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

He's been sleeping in his toddler bed for about two weeks now.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Like Wipz, DS is in our bed probably almost as much as he's in his crib (though he does nap in his crib and starts out in there every night, but winds up in our bed somewhere between midnight and 4).  

Anyway, we'll keep him in his crib unti

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options
    This has not even crossed my mind yet!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Not for awhile. Probably next summer. We aren't doing a toddler bed. We're going straight to a twin with the guards you can buy to keep them from falling out.

We don't see the point of the extra expense of a toddler bed, especially when we have n

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options
    I'm planning to get the girls to share a room for the summer. We don't have AC, so I will get a window unit and put that in their room. I'm thinking about having her move into a twin with the move, but we'll see. I moved DD1 to big girl bed at 14 mos.
    image        image
  • Options
    I'm thinking this fall.  She's getting brave and I'm always worried about her trying to climb out (her crib is all the way down now) since she's a little monkey.  She's also tall, so when it becomes a safety issues, we'll put the rails up and co
    Micropreemie, IUGR mom to Noah, born 10 weeks early at 1lb, 10oz.  Grace born 02/2012
  • Options
    nah82nah82 member
    Nowhere near yet!  We didn't switch my older son until this little guy was on the way, somewhere around 2.  Neither of mine have been crib climbers, and the sooner you give them the option to get out of bed, they will run to your room and want t
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I was just debating this.  We're moving this summer and DD will be 16 months.  I'm trying to decide if we should just change her over when we move and get all of the big changes out of the way at once, or if it would be better to leave her in he

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"