October 2012 Moms
Options

nothing to wear!

I hate this!! I have nothing to wear tonight unless yoga pants are okay!  In my defense DH was supposed to be out of town and I wasn't going to this party solo...and it's dressy/preppy/casual if that makes sense...and I have lots of black yoga pants and shorts and none of my old clothes fit and the stuff I bought last month is too big and the wrong season. It's also about to downpour, the winds are 25 knots, we'll be on the harbor, and I'm only going to know DH...I clearly don't want to go!  I tried to find something this afternoon but struck out for something this evening...though I did find a sweet beach cover up...I should have gone to the mall or something but I didn't and now I'm screwed.  (also DH said if it rained we weren't going there and since it's been about to rain all day I wasn't really thinking he still thought we were going...)  It's also one of DH's biggest clients so I don't want to be inappropriately dressed since that sort of stuff matters to this crowd...yuck!!  Way more fun when I can get blitzed and fit into a pretty dress.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: nothing to wear!

• Options
    I'm sorry!  I'm crossing my fingers a day comes when I can easily get dressed again, damn pp body that won't go away!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options
    Oh and we are leaving in 30 minutes, DS needs dinner, I'm nursing DD  while on here, DH will walk in five minutes prior to leaving, I need to prepare myself something to eat also or else I will have nothing but water for dinner (food allergies!), fud
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"