October 2012 Moms
Options

TGIF!

First, T&P's to any of our O12ers in Boston, stay safe!! 

I'm a busy bee today getting the house and babes ready for me to leave for the weekend, so far today I have: made more food for him and popped it in the freezer (bananas, sweet potatoes, kabocha squash), started DH's dinner in the crock pot (I'll probably have it too before I head to the airport), dipes are in the washer AND I'm making DH almond joy brownies as a thank you for letting me take the weekend off and they're in the oven.  Phew! Yesterday Raylan didn't want to nap and I got next to nothing done, so it's nice to have a productive start to the day.

What're you up to? 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: TGIF!

• Options

imageBrea16:
    Make sure you let us know how your trip goes!!! I'm so excited for you. Nothing exciting planned here. But have loads
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options
    I hope you have a great trip!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sitting at my grandmother's house in Maryland watching the news. We flew out here from Washington state on Saturday, and LO has NOT been sleeping well at night in his new surroundings. DH and I are exhausted and irritated after a week of very sleepless

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

Have fun and enjoy the time by yourself!

I have a work thing tonight and then tomorrow I have a bridal shower in the morning and I think at night we're going to hang out with friends  that we haven't seen in months. And the usual Sunday dinn

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"