C-sections

Anyone go into labor before scheduled RCS?

I've always heard that subsequent pregnancies typically happen quicker/earlier than the first. I am not worried about my RCS because my first was a positive experience; however, I am worried about the possibility of going into labor prior to my scheduled RCS. Has anyone gone into labor before their scheduled RCS?  Did it affect your surgery and/or recovery in any way?  Appreciate the responses!

Re: Anyone go into labor before scheduled RCS?

• I did with my last and kind of think I may again this time but we will see. My water broke so I went to the hospital, labored for about 5 hrs as they prepared me and then I went in. It was way better than my first c-section. Recovery was much better than
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I went into labor a couple of days before my scheduled csection. I was at the hospital for about an hour before I went in for surgery and everything went very well. Recovery seemed easier too!
  • Loading the player...
  • I had scheduled a c/s for my first because he was breech and my water broke several days before my c/s. I labored at the hospital for a bit because I had eaten a snack and they wanted to wait to take me to the OR. I had a great recovery.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My water broke a few days before my scheduled RCS.  I wasn't feeling contractions yet so I showered before we went to the hospital, got there about an hour later, had to be tested to make sure my water had actually broken (apparently a lot of women w
    DD born 10/10/07 * DS born 11/25/11 * #3 due 3/9/2015
  • I was in early labor with Lucas for my RCS at 38w
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • I was scheduled for my rcs at 39w3d. I had my first baby at 39w4d with water breaking and eventually a csection.

I had been through contractions, water breaking, labor and pushing so I knew what to be on the lookout for.

Well at
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"