One & Done: Only child

Does anyone own an ark we can borrow?

Seriously?

I'm at home with DS today because we would have needed a boat to get to daycare and work today.

Also, our basement is leaking for the first time ever.

This sucks.

Re: Does anyone own an ark we can borrow?

• No good. So many places in the city and suburbs are closed today because of rain. Insane!

I hope you have some fun indoor activities for DS and plenty of coffee and wine on hand for yourself.

• Thanks!  We already made a Trader Joe's run, so we're stocked up for the day.  I actually brought DS to my mom's house because mine, in addition to the water, is still under construction. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh! That sucks! 

I used to love rain storms like this prior to being a homeowner.  Now, it's Hello Anxiety! Is the roof leaking? Is a tree going to fall on the house? Is the basement flooding? :)

We had torrential rains last nigh

C is 3 years old

• We've gotten 5 inches of rain here in 24 hours. If April showers bring May flowers we should have flowers growing out the wazoo by now.

• That really stinks.  We had two feet of water inour finished basement three years ago.  It sucked.  It was a good way to get rid of a lot of "stuff" and redo the basement.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Here is the park next to our house. It's completely under water.  The pool in the park has water higher than the deck.  It's the most bizarre thing to see.

<a href="https://www.wunderground.com/wximage/ken5041/0?gallery=" target="_blank

• imageferris0906:

Here is the park next to our house. It's completely under water. The pool in the park has water higher th

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"