November 2012 Moms
Options

It's play time at 2:30AM

Apparently, we don't need sleep in this house! Tonightis shaping up to be one heck of a night.
LO is laying next to me in bed whining some and playing with his feet. 2nd time waking up so far, been up for an hour already. I'm kind of ignoring him and he's looking at me and whining as if he's cursing me out.. HA!
On top of that I'm sick and can't sleep... been trying to since 10:30 with no luck. Ughhh this sux.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's play time at 2:30AM

• Options
    Hope you feel better and get some rest!!
    G was up at 430 and now is back to sleep. I made the mistake of checking Facebook and learned about all the craziness that happened in Boston and Watertown earlier tonight. Now I can't stop reading the news u
    Untitled Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    2nd time up. Baby H was up at 1 like clockwork, so I was VERY happy when he slept until 5:30! Lately it's been every 3 hours, and that messes up my morning routine because I want his last feeding before I go to work to be at 6. I know he's capable of STT
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

This sounds exactly like my night. I was up hacking and coughing until about 12:30. LO woke up at 3:30 and did not fall back asleep until 6. Ugh. Thankfully, he was in a good mood. But..I'm not in the best mood. haha.

Hope you feel better soon!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• Options
    My 11  hour STTN on Wed was a fluke. UUUGGGHHH...I really should've known. But I went to bed with foolish hope! =) Anyhoo, LO went down at 8:30, up at 1:30, soothed and back down. Started freaking out until I fed him. He was asleep by 2:30 and I was
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"