Philadelphia Babies

Abington Primary Women's Healthcare Group

Anyone currently a patient at APWHCG?  I just heard a rumor that my doctor with the practice, Maura Thur, is pregnant with twins.  I am waiting for our new inurance to kick in and then I need to call to schedule some appointments and I was hoping to make them with her.  Does anyone know if Dr. Thur is pg?  And, if so, around when she is due?  It is very exciting news - just wondering and wanted to be prepared if I have to use a different doctor with the practice.  Thanks!!!

Re: Abington Primary Women's Healthcare Group

• i am not sure about her being pregnant, but they will rotate you through every doctor during your prenatal b/c you never know who will be on call when you deliver. i made sure i got to see everyone there--and didn't meet one dr. that i did not like. my FAVORITES were Dr Murphy, Michaelson, and Keen. Keen ended up delivery me. Hope this helps...
  • I am a new prenatal patient.  I have my first appt. with them in a few weeks.  I've heard great things about the doctors, but not so good things about the receptionists.  Is that true?  Any other info. I should know about the staff/doctors?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I just delivered my son 6 weeks ago with APWHG. Most of the doctors are great (although there are so many in the practice that I never saw them all) but I do prefer Dr. Murphy (who I saw with my first pregnancy when he was with another practice) and Dr. Keen. The receptionists aren't terrible, but when I've called to schedule appointments I've had to hold for awhile or leave messages and have to wait hours for a call back.
  • I havent heard anything about Dr. Thur, but I did hear that Dr. Bartlett is leaving....I was never really a fan. He did deliver my son though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"