BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This

Re: Parenting/kid-related FFFC?

• You read my mind!  I was going to post a similar thread today.

Vent: I have not one, but two kids who are sleep regressing right now.  I think we're up with one of them every two hours.  I don't think I'm going to get decent sleep

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • you know, usually I have about a million at any given time. but this week both my kids seem to be turning the corner in the sleep department. DS1 used to wake up screaming at 2-3 am every morning to come in our bed.....now its not til 5:30 or 6 (when DH i
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I like that we can go out for walks in the evening now and DS loves going to the playground, but sometimes I just don't feel like taking him. I feel like I have to hover over him to keep him from running in front of a kid on a swing or from falling off

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • ras26ras26 member
    imagengentile:

You read my mind!  I was going to post a similar thread today.

Vent: DS's favorite activity these days

IMG_2304IMG_3206
    Baby Girl #2 is on her way!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Confession--I love DS to the ends of the world, but I would never want to be a stay at home mom.  Big Kudos to you ladies who do.

Vent--I am the only one trying to take the pacifier away from DS and since it's not going at the rate DH want

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Another not sleeping post is coming from me. I swear I feel like a broken record for the last few months. First it was a cold, then ear infection and now, well it's nothing that I can blame it on. I can't even say it's teeth, because again no teeth. Sh

• imagejcsntms06:

Another not sleeping post is coming from me. I swear I feel like a broken record for the last few months. First it

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm not sure if it's because I'm exhausted but my patience hasn't been there yesterday.  Kieran is normally a fairly good kid and good listener but yesterday he was testing my last nerve.

When I picked him up from daycare he threw shredded p

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • This isn't a vent about my kid so much as it is about other ones. Twice now, Sydney has gotten her feelings hurt at school by some older kids. I get all Mama Bear and want to beat the crap out of the little four year olds who are doing it, but of course t
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Vent-I feel you all on the sleep, for the past few months J has been waking up screaming/crying (and can't tell us why) at least 2 or 3 times a week.  The last 2 weeks it was 1-2 times a NIGHT almost every night.  C is about 50/50 on STTN, bu

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageSarahKate31:

DS will definitely be staying in daycare when I'm on maternity leave with LO#2. I'm super excited to have 2 k

• imageSarahKate31:

DS will definitely be staying in daycare when I'm on maternity leave with LO#2. I'm super excited to have 2 ki

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I really don't have many kid vents. I have more husband vents. You know, the husband that passes his daughter off on his mother on the ONE day a week that he is off work to watch his daughter. Thursdays are his day to have her all day. When I am off wi

• imageLoveLossHopeRepeat:

My confession is that I'm on her side. Maybe the turd will think tw

image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • I have a few confessions:

Sometimes I wish Lilly would be going to dc during my maternity leave...we are sending her the first week I am home and then (to save over 2 grand) she is staying home with me for the summer.  I love her to death

image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • imageLoveLossHopeRepeat:

Liam is sleeping in our bed or in his RNP and refuses to sleep in his crib. Apparently it is actually a

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"