Dads & Dads-to-be

Another gift question for the Gents

So, Ive read the other posts and suggestions and I need some more help guys.

Being that a typical gift from me is usually: video games (cause he steals mine), whiskey, cigars, chocolate covered bacon, new bow and arrows, beer (and trips to the breweries in our area)

I went all out last year for his 30th, and rented out part of our local irish pub and got all our friends and family to come over and take over the pub. As well, I built him a new gaming computer (as in, I bought all the parts myself and built it with my own two hands)

so, this year as he turns 31 Im kind of at a loss of what to do. I do not want to get anything baby related cause its HIS birthday.

I was thinking of getting the Man Crate Shaving set (the big one) and a new air soft gun he's been looking at.

But am wondering if you all have other suggestions?

(and just for the record before you all suggest more booze and bj's... that's a DAILY part of life in our house..)

Re: Another gift question for the Gents

• imageIrishPiratess:

(and just for the record before you all suggest more booze and bj's... that's a DAILY part of life i

• LOL! 

Cool, I'll go with that then. He and his brother could seriously be the McManus Brothers with the amount of air soft guns they have. And I know he hasn't gotten a new one in a while.

Thanks for the reassurance!

• Loading the player...
  • PrimePrime member
    Just wanted to say keep up the good work.  You're a hero.

• imagePrime:
    Just wanted to say keep up the good work.  You're a hero.

awww thank you

• imageIrishPiratess:

(and just for the record before you all suggest more booze and bj's... that's a DAILY part of life in our h

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • PrimePrime member
    imageLuckyDad:
    imageIrishPirates

• you guys crack me up! :)

and yes, as Ive been telling everyone, Im pregnant, not broken. (and I was blessed with very little symptoms) so life goes on as normal! And just because I can't drink, doesn't mean everyone else should suffer! I just res

• Haha my wife did that with Maddox. "just let me smell it!" Not so much, this time around.
  • imageIrishPiratess:

you guys crack me up! :)

and yes, as Ive been telling everyone, Im pregnant, not broken. (and I was bless

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • oh no! That stinks!  Im praying that routine doesn't change for us once LO gets here!

• imageIrishPiratess:
    oh no! That stinks!nbsp; Im praying that routine doesn't change for us once LO gets here!
    oh...
  • in the words of Adam Savage...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

(but yeah I know... I just don't want to face it yet! lol)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"