Maryland Babies

Baby Evelyn update..... Sorry took so long :

Hello everyone! Sorry I dropped the ball on Evelyn updates, I'm on mobile now so excuse the typos.

Evelyn is doing very well, she is off oxygen for almost a week and is almost three pounds, maybe tonight! Things have been going pretty well, we had a abnormal head ultrasound which was related to cmv exposure torch however I was immune so very rare but they are treating her for six weeks to decrease any potential long term outcomes, we are very hopeful that my immunity and the early find will help her and she is tolerating the treatment well so far.

They are talking about moving her to mt. Washington bc she is doing so well, we are trying to get out insurance to approve her to stay at Franklin tho bc of how far mt Washington is from our house. But they are saying she should hopefully be able to come home in 34 weeks!!!!! :

She still has a few hurdles to overcome such as eating and weaning from her isolette but she has been really strong and has impresses us all! She is going to be one tough cookie when she's older :

Thanks for thinking of us, I will try and do better with the updates, the past few weeks have been crazy with juggling our toddler and getting to the hospital, but we are making it work!

Thanks again, and btw.... Jen I sent u an email a few weeks ago, let me know if u got it.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Baby Evelyn update..... Sorry took so long :

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"