Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Survived back to work

I survived going back to work. It was extremely difficult. However, I did find (like many have said) that the anxiety before hand was worse. People generally left me alone. Some were brave and came to see me, and others were akward and didn't know what to say. For the most part people have given me space which is nice. For all those Mom's with new losses, you'll make it through. Like my Mom said a few days ago to me...if I can survive the loss of my daughter, I can do anything.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

Re: Survived back to work

• Options
    Ticker warning

I'm glad you're experience going back to work was manageable. Your mom is right. Her words have become my motto in the last 16 months. If we can handle the loss of our children, we can get through anything. H

• Options
    Siggy warning

I'm glad your day went alright. Your mom is very wise. I often tell myself "you've been through the worst. Everything else is nothing."

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You are right. The anticipation was worse for me. I'm glad it went well. Hopefully the rest of the week will go quickly and you can have a relaxing weekend. I agree with your mother. I feel like I can face anything. I faced death and the death of my daugh

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options

I'm glad it went well for you.  I went back on Monday and you're right - the anticipation was almost worse than actually going back.  

Now I have to deal with all the things that got screwed up or pushed aside while I was out (I was sup

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am sorry for the awkward moments, but I am thankful that it was not as hard as you were anticipating. I know it was still very hard. Your momma is a wise woman.
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options
    I'm so glad that it went well for you. Your mom is so right we can handle anything after losing our babies.  
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Options
    I am so glad it went well. It is hard so hard but we survive because we have other choice. Hang in there. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial ticker
    Due with baby boy # 2 in May 2016
    DD #1 born January 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"