Upstate NY Babies
Options

Mommy and Me, Liverpool/N. Syracuse Ny

I am looking for a small play group for myself and 6 month old son in the Liverpool/N. Syracusel area. Any suggestions?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Mommy and Me, Liverpool/N. Syracuse Ny

• Options
    I live in the area and am looking for the same! My boy is 10 months. Let me know if you find anything (or a couple more people and we can make one ourselves).
  • Options
    Awesome! I am having a really hard time finding more people with kids around my age. My son need interaction with other children his age badly. He loves other babies just am having a hard time finding them! :/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi Ladies! My kids and I are members of Moms and Kids of Skaneateles. We have members from all over (Liverpool and Syracuse included!). Check out the website, momsandkidsofskaneateles dot com. If you want more info, you can email me at jenbutler13 at hotmail dot com.

We love the group! We moved here a few years ago, and didnt know anyone. My daughter has really learned to socialize with other kids, and Ive met some great friends because of the group!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I belong to a mops group in Liverpool (Mothers of preschoolers) its at Northside baptist on 57 its a great way to meet other moms we meet the first and third Wednesday of the month and 9:30.
    Sarah BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi! Yes there is a group Mommy Me CNY. They have daily activities including baby, toddler, preschooler play dates, walks, crafts, music and movement, field trips and Moms Nights out. Plus 4 seasonal parties

We have over 100 members. Cost is only 28 per year. Check us out at www.mommynmecny.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"