D.C. Area Babies

Any natural birth experiences Inova Fairfax

I'm set to deliver in July and really want an unmedicated birth.  I keep reading horror stories about Inova Fairfax, but they don't seem to be from women who actually delivered there.  Do any of you ladies have any experience delivering at Inova Fairfax and if so, what was your sense of how supportive they are of unmedicated deliveries?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Any natural birth experiences Inova Fairfax

• Does your OB not deliver at INOVA Fairfax?  It's typically your OB who is supportive of your plan to have an unmedicated birth or not and to help you try to meet your desires.

I delivered there and with my first got to the point where I made

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • I birthed there with my first in 2010 completely unmedicated. I had to be induced, so I allowed them to break my water and from there on out it was all me.  They weren't used to it, but they never pushed anything (more than the initial "are you sure
  • Loading the player...
  • I see the MFM team that runs the antenatal testing ctr and delivered my son there in 2008.  My Dr. was pushed hard with medication and a C-section when I reached the 2 hour mark of active labor.  I suspected this was how it was going to be.&n

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"