Dads & Dads-to-be

WFB?

Well, the ladies have their "WFD-What's for dinner?" So, I thought I should start a WFB. What's for beer? Currently finishing off my last 2 Titan IPA's :'(

Re: WFB?

• PrimePrime member
    I'm still sitting at work, but I'll be going home, filling a growler with some robust porter (7.4% ABV) that I made with a friend and taking it over to his house to watch Django Unchained.  Then I will proceed to drink whatever he has in his fridge.<

• Mmm porter. I heard that movie was pretty good.
  • Loading the player...
  • PrimePrime member
    Me too.  Even if it's not at least we'll have some beer!

• I'm stuck with these super bitter IPAs that were brought over by friends for a gathering and left here. I've been drinking cocktails instead to avoid them, although adding a slice of lemon helps fight the bitterness.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • DARN IT! Why did I have to see what the whole "wfb" is about?! Now I'm craving beer all the more.. July hurry up. Sorry, lurker from July 2013 board. DH brought home a beer for himself the other night and I gave him the stink eye.
  • That's what you get for lurking :
  • My wife had her first Redd's Apple Ale and liked it quite a bit.  I took a sip, not terrible, considering I don't care for the taste of beer much.
  • Did it actually taste like a beer? Or, was it more like a hard carbonated cider?
  • PrimePrime member

imageLuckyDad:
    I'm stuck with these super bitter IPAs that were brought over by friends for a gathering and left here. I've been dr

• imagePrime:

imageLuckyDad:</s
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • imageT3hHusband:
    Did it actually taste like a beer? Or, was it more like a hard carbonated cider?

I could

• My parents were kind enough to drop off three 6 packs of Three Floyd's Zombie Dust over the weekend since they live pretty close to the brewpub.  I've been enjoying those this week.

• this is way better than what's for dinner - yes i am lurking - I have a dark coffee carmel double stout sitting on my counter, just waiting for me to deliver this baby!! When I go into the hopsital, our friend who will be watching the dog has instructi

• PrimePrime member
    imagesarawalks:

this is way better than what's for dinner - yes i am lurking - I have a dark coffee carmel double stout sitting on

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"