June 2012 Moms
Options

Bf question...

I'm still nursing every 2-3 hours throughout he day and all through the night... DS gets 3 small meals but eats very little. Anyway, I'm still nursing he same amount as I was before starting solids and I know DS is not only comfort nursing at night. He seems hungry... Anyway, we're almost at a year so i don't want to start formula, but I'm still pumping as well for when I have to go to work, but it is so tiring, worrying about having enough milk.

is anyone else still bfing like this? 

Re: Bf question...

• Options
    No, not any more. DS had a drastic decrease at 8.5 months. I went from nursing him the way you described, to on a high day, nursing first thing in the morning, before morning nap, before afternoon nap, before bedtime, then through the night. On a low day,
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

DD still nurses a lot. She also seems hungry. I don't think that they are supposed to drop feedings significantly yet. I have to check on kellymom again, but I am still nursing every 2 hrs during day and night.

Part of it, I think is b/c during

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagedrbethc:

I'm still nursing every 2-3 hours throughout he day and all through the night... DS gets 3 small meals but eats very

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageacbfreire:

DD still nurses a lot. She also seems hungry. I don't think that they are supposed to drop feedings significantly y

• Options
    imagestepper1725:
    imagedrbethc:<
  • Options

imagekhill86:
    No, not any more. DS had a drastic decrease at 8.5 months. I went from nursing him the way you described, to on a hig
  • Options
    imagedrbethc:
    imageacbfreire:</s
  • Options
    We still BF every three hours during the day but after she goes to bed she usually only gets up once (between 2-4) and then up for the day at 7 or 8.  But during the day it's every three hours with little snack if she grabs for it :P She's doing soli
    TTC #1 9/2011  BFP 10/3/2011! (EDD 6/10/2012)   Aubrey Lynn, 6/17/12Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD still takes the same amount of pumped milk in bottles, and she eats three meals of solids per day.  She also still nurses quite a bit at night. I think she nurses 2-3 times per night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes still bf several times day and night.  Perhaps a little less during the day or more spaced out but night feeding continue at the same rate, 3-4 times.  For the last two weeks he's been very unhappy after nursing late morning and fo
  • Options

imagehenrytviii:
    Yes still bf several times day and night.  Perhaps a little less during the day or more spaced out but n
  • Options
    imageacbfreire:
    imagedrbethc:</s
  • Options
    imagedrbethc:
    imageacbfreire:</s
  • Options
    I wish dd nursed more as she keeps getting constipated :(. We bedshare but I have started putting her in the PNP for the beginning of the night.  She will wake up around 330 am bc she is cold and then we cuddle/nurse for the rest of the night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageacbfreire:

imagehenry
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"