North Carolina Babies
Options

For all mommies!!!

I just wanted to inform any and all mommies interested in any photography for their newborns, maternity, monthly pics, etc...my best friend in Advance, NC is a photographer and an excellent one at that at pretty good rates that would be more than happier to do some photos for you! She will travel to certain destinations in North Carolina within reason to do any photography that you may need done. She does lots of other types of photography but LOVES doing it for mothers-to-be and newborns and such. It's truly her passion.

I am a first time mom to a happy 8 month old girl and she has done many photos of my little girl and of my husband and I and we LOVE her work! Let me know if you all would like her website or e-mail information! She would love to help you out!! :)

Re: For all mommies!!!

• Options

3. No Soliciting.

There are some incredibly talented Bumpies in our community with great ideas, but our board

• Options

My sincerest apologies! I did not intend to make any bumpie feel bombarded by the information I was providing. I will remember to not post things of this nature again just thought I would try and help out any fellow mommies that are wanting any photos

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"