1st Trimester

Pregnant with twins?

Hi,

My history of infertility goes back as far as 7 years. We finally made the decision to try IVF last Dec. we were gutted to learn that after a double egg transfer the process was not a success for us!
We came to the conclusion we just were not meant to have any babies of our own.
8 weeks passed since the failed cycle and my period was late... I thought nothing of it, the next few days I was feeling extremely nauseous and so reluctantly bought a test and it was positive!!!!
This week I had a early scan as my right hand side ovary was causing alot of pain and the doctor feared it was ectopic!! The sonograher gasped and told us we were pregnant with twins!!!!
Miracles happen....!! Is there anyone else who is pregnant with twins at the moment? Or conceived naturally after a failed IVF cycle?

Thanks
Kerry x

Re: Pregnant with twins?

• Nothing similar, but what good news!!Party!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Expecting our first, baby BOY, 12/12/13
  • Congrats! That's amazing!

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on the twins!! What a blessing!!

I didn't conceive naturally after failed IVF, but it took us 29 months and 6 IUIs to get DS. This little surprise was conceived naturally and against all odds.

Congrats again!! So thrill
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That is completely amazing! what a beautiful surprise! congratulations!
       EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Congratulations and welcome!
  • Wow congrats! You may also want to check out the pregnancy after infertility board! They have more experience with infertility.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • congrats I'm very happy for you. I'm due in November and pregnant with twins .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"