Georgia Babies

Diaper Bag Recommendations for Mom's of 2

Hi- I need to get a new bag to carry all my kids stuff-I have an infant and a 2 year old...Anyone have a diaper bag that they love and would recommend?

Thanks!

Re: Diaper Bag Recommendations for Mom's of 2

• I highly recommend Ju Ju Be diaper bags. They are so smartly made and so well thought out. I am currently using the BFF bag. I like it because I can also use it as a backpack. I frequently wear DD2 in a carrier, so it's easier to be able to put the bag on my back.

• I used the same 2 diaper bags for #2 as I did with #1- they were both from Target and I've never seen anything like them (there is no name brand on them) but the reason I like them both so much is that they have longer handles that go over my arm comfortably and they also have interior/exterior pockets and organizers.  They look like purses instead of diaper bags.  Wish they still carried them.  But I will also say that when we travel, we have always used a backpack instead of a diaper bag for the reason stated above- its handsfree.  Our backpack is nothing fancy- another Target find.  Just make sure it has mesh pockets on the outside for bottles and paci's- easy access for important stuff.  Also, bonus points if it has a laptop pouch inside b/c that is a perfect place to store diapers/wipes/changing pad or even an ipad/dvd player when they are older.

• Loading the player...
  • The Bumble Collection makes amazing bags and several styles to choose from. Very durable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"