Georgia Babies

Maternity clothes

Where do you recommend for the best places to get inexpensive maternity clothes? ITP or near ITP preferred. Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Maternity clothes

• I'm a big fan of consignment stores and sales for maternity clothes.  I've never looked at consignment sales (might not be able to try them on there either), but I've had some good luck at consignment stores.  Of the ones I've been to (Consignkidz in Toco Hills, Jack and Jill in Avondale Estates, and Sweet Repeats in Buckhead), I think Sweet Repeats has the largest selection.  If you sign up for the email lists at most of these places, you'll regularly get coupons for an additional % off also. 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• rhea lana sale has a good bit! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Sweet Repeats!  I have spring/summer stuff going there soon.  Let me know if you want me to go through it first and pull anything out for you instead.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh yeah, and H&M's maternity clearance rack.  Cumberland used to be the only one but I recently saw some at Atlantic Station too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I agree consignment stores and sales are excellent places to find maternity clothes.  I liked Old Navy, Kohl's, and Target as well. 
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Consignment sales, craigslist, and Old Navy -- the website regularly has 30% off plus free shipping for over $50. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Try freecycle!
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• It's not so much ITP but has an amazing selection at great prices is Babies and Bellies in Suwanee Town Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"