November 2012 Moms

First diaper of the day..

Does it have a really strong smell to it? I haven't done MOTN diaper changes in a long time now, but lately arianna has been super unsettled at night and by 1 or 2am I can smell her diaper. I haven't been able to smell it like that before, so I'm wondering if something is up?
No fever, and yesterday she was pretty crabby but I figured it was from not sleeping well?
What do you guys think?
050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: First diaper of the day..

• D sometimes has a strong smell to his urine, but it smells like his oatmeal. Have you changed anything that she is eating?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Zane's smells like oatmeal as well. He has been eating avocado/banana mashed together and carrots. I noticed about 2 weeks ago when I started to feed him this food. I am positive that it is the foods he has been trying.

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• Loading the player...
  • She's not on solids yet. Late night googling, which of course I know is bad, had me thinking UTI.
    I put her on some waterproof pads this morning to see if the fussy had anything to do with her having to pee and it doesn't seem to, so I'm thinking th
  • I'd suggest trying the huggie's overnight dry diapers. A couple of ladies in another group tried those and baby was much happier and didn't need the MOTN diaper change. It held it away so baby didn't fuss. Looks like they start with size 3 so if your baby
    Pregnancy Ticker
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • imagesugar2515:

A's overnight diaper has had a strong smell the last few days.  She doesn't seem fussy when peeing, but I'll h

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"