Nurseries and Baby Gear

Double Stroller

Hi Ladies  - I am starting my search for a double stroller. I am looking for one that can accommodation a car seat with attachment. My oldest will be 21 months when the baby arrives. I don't necessarily have a preference of inline or side by side. I have looked on websites just hoping to hear from some people who actually use them - TIA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Double Stroller

• I just ordered the bumbleride indie twin.

Reasons:

nice large under basket, universal carseat adapter included, narrower side by side than Bob, air inflated tires, adjustable handlebar, easy maneuverability, seat seems like it will be comfy

DD's Food Allergies: Peanuts and Rice, Outgrown Dairy!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

8/09 Dx PCOS & Hashimoto's
    BFP #2 12/13/11. Missed M/C at 11w5d, measured 8w6d. D&C 2/1/12
    Never in my arms, but always in my heart.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• We have the Phil and Teds navigator double and love it! I dislike side by sides and the other inlines like graco and other brands there so bulky and hard to push IMO. Our stroller allows for a car seat attachment but its not needed with the newborn config
  • Loading the player...
  • I love my joovy ultralight. Most othe double strollers are incredibly heavy and huge, but this one is not. It is super great for errands, the mall and easily taking in and out of the car. It is not so great for long excursions and long walks.
  • I am obsessed with strollers.  For my first I used a snap and go when she was little, an umbrella for the store/quick trips, and a bumbleride indie for walks/theme parks/etc.

I love the bumbleride indie twin, but I don't think it's prac

After 2+ years and multiple treatment cycles,
    including an IVF vacation in Costa Rica/Panama,
    IVF #2 brought us our miracle baby!

Surprise!  Baby Boy is on the way!

• "I think I have decided on a Britax B-agile double.  I was looking at the city mini double but read bad reviews on the infant seat attachm

• I love my bumbleride indie twin! So easy to push, fits through doorways, great for indoor and outdoor use IMO. We take it to the park and for walks on a gravel trail, and I also use it in the mall and have had no problems fitting through doors and aisles
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagegrace_ann:

"I think I have dec

Married 08/18/07
    BFP 02/15/11 EDD 10/27/11 Born at 35w3d on 09/25/11 
    BFP 10/13/12 EDD 06/25/13 Born at 37w0d on 06/04/13

BFP 12/11/15 EDD 08/23/16 Early miscarriage

BFP 02/02/16 EDD 10/16/16

BabyFetus Ticker

• good to know! Thank you
  • We bought the B-Ready when PG with #2.  I hated side by sides and tandems.  My kids never had an issue with sitting in the top or bottom seat.  No concerns with their hands being that close to the wheel.  I love the size of the basket
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We got the City Select. I don't have the space for a permanent double, especially not side by side. We got the CS because it can be used as a double or single. The B-Ready was a close second, but I didn't like the positioning. I wanted DS#1 to b
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love my bumbleride Indie Twin.  I had a inline stroller first, which I hated.  People  are always amazed when my Indie Twin fits through single doorways.  My 4.5 still comfortably fits in the seat.  Many of the double strollers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"