November 2012 Moms
Options

Squirmy during sleep?

DS is squirming and thrashing around in his sleep. This started last night. Anyone else's LO doing this? He has a tooth coming in, is it related to that?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Squirmy during sleep?

• Options
    Owen does this but has been for a while now & I can't find anything that it's related to. Sometimes he'll wake himself up when he does it but sometimes he doesn't. Not sure how to prevent it or help him with it.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No signs of teeth here but D is doing the same thing. It started three days ago and I had to unexpectedly stop swaddling because he went from not rolling to rolling, spinning, and doing what looks like the curly shuffle in the crib at night.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DS did that for about a month when he was 3 or 4 months old and then just quit. I posted about it but at the time only one other ladies son was doing it. I couldn't find anything it was related to.. I tried just about everything and nothing helped or m
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    N does this ALL the time. He squirms and makes funny noises while he is sleeping. At first it's quite entertaining, but not when it lasts for an hour. Not sure if it related to teething. N has been does this for quite some time now.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• Options
    Finn has started this up the last week or so, he desperately wants to roll over.  But he quiets down eventually on his back.

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    A has been doing this the last couple nights. Completely thrashing around, waking herself up, which is waking me up. It's every couple hours. I'm so tired! I've also noticed an increase in smell to her urine so I'm not sure if something is going on that h
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"