Parenting after 35

80's Party

Our PTO has our annual Parent Party Silent Auction tonight and its an 80's theme!  So fun!

I am wearing jeans (pegged off course with my socks on top), a My Little Pony t-shirt (says "pony's forever" on it), my old HS Cheerleader Jacket (it is the style of the guys varsity jackets with the fake leather sleeves) and my hair will be up in a side pony with a hair scrunchy.  I found this nasty neon orange nail polish and blue eye shadow as well!  I just need a pair of white Keds which I don't have so my shoes will be out of place with the rest of the outfit and my jeans are not stone washed!

I'm looking forward to lots of 80's music tonight!!!!  After watching the General Hospital Nurses Ball last week and this week and hearing Jack Wagner and Rick Springfield sing - I am so in the mood!!!

Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 

Re: 80's Party

• Sounds fun.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Now this is just making me sad. 

I imagine the majority of the parents in your PTO were BORN in the 80s.   They did not truly experience the 80s.   Their only exposure is from what they've learned in the media.  I

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • mwdmwd member
    As I know the weather is not great in the twin cities area, tell people that you are savin your keds to summer to walk around the lakes. That's what I remember from growing up there in the 80's!  Sounds like fun! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Speaking of the 80's, I actually found moon boots in Target today. I was shocked they were back. I live in Cali and it's spring here now! 

I went an 80's party and busted out my original conair hair crimpe<font class="Apple-style-span" face=

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• imageBrideBuddies:

Now this is just making me sad. 

I imagine the majority of the parents in your PTO were BORN in th

image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The 80's and early 90's, the very last of original music...  Now, everything pretty much sounds the same...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBrideBuddies:

Now this is just making me sad. 

I imagine the majority of the parents in your PTO were BORN in th

• And the event, which was a blast, raised over $19,000 for our school!!!!!
  • Awesome! SOunds like so much fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"