Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Carry On bag on airplane?

What do you use for your carry in bag if traveling on an airplane? My lo is almost 2. I have my regular diaper bag but not sure that big enough? Or I have a back pack. I have all the reg stuff plus coloring books, snacks, more diapers etc...

Re: Carry On bag on airplane?

• I use a backpack with 2 compartments. One compartment I use for diapers, wipes, changing pad, snacks and drinks (regular diaper bag stuff). I use the second compartment for books and toys. I pack my diaper bag in my checked suitcase.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I took the diaper bag and a backpack.  I put extra diapers, toys, books and snacks in the backpack.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • Loading the player...
  • I just use the diaper bag.  We travel frequently and I've tried it both ways - with lots of stuff and with just the basics.  Trust me - the less you carry, the better/easier.

I do lots of books, toys he hasn't seen in a while, etc...I a

~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• I had this bag before I got pregnant, but I used it for a diaper bag.  It's absolutely awesome as a carryon bc I use it in conjunction with a carry on upright suitcase (and i sometimes even stick my regular purse inside of it). It h

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Backpack ALL the way! Easy to carry and you can hold the toddler if you need to.
  • I have a Lulu Lemon yoga type bag, the sling fits over the stroller as I am heading through the airport and I can sling it over my shoulder. It is huge and I use it as my "purse" diaper bag, snacks, toys for plane, iPad etc. It is full. However #2 is comi
  • When I flew with my son I used a petunia pickle bottom weekender and a sashay satchel that I wore as a backpack but next time I will pick one or the other! two was to much!
  • I just used my diaper bag
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My dd is just 1 and we traveled on a plane with her when she was about 8 months old and will be again next week. The first time I took a Vera Bradley diaper bag and my backpack (that I usually carry on to planes) and also had a Boppy pillow. My husband

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"