November 2012 Moms
Options

C'mon y'all...

...let's keep our minds busy while we wait for some more official reports on the Boston Marathon tragedy. Sad

Reply with RANDOMS.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: C'mon y'all...

• Options

I'm wearing the same outfit that I wore all day yesterday.

The only thing "new" is clean underwear, new breast pads, and I had to wash the cardigan yesterday because I got *something* on it when I ate breakfast.

• Options

imageChickie79:
    I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast this morning. 

I've gotte

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekiraliz2:
    I went to Target. They had none of the dresses I wanted to try on.I did find a really cute sundress not wedding appropria
    Untitled Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kbl13kbl13 member
    It took ever ounce of my willpower to not buy another bag of birthday cake Oreos today.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    FWP:Peanut Butter Edition: I have a whole coffee cup full of Reese's hearts from Valentine's day on my desk at work that I can't eat because there isn't enough PB in them.... Now those Reese's eggs from Easter? That's what I'm talking about.

• Options
    Today, I want to eat everything.

I also just weighed Hallie. She's up to 14 lbs and I've lost 4 recently.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagekbl13:
    It took ever ounce of my willpower to not buy another bag of birthday cake Oreos today.

I thin

• Options
    I haven't tried the Oreo's yet. I'm scared I'll get an unhealthy addiction to them!
  • Options

imagekarkissy09:
    I haven't tried the Oreo's yet. I'm scared I'll get an unhealthy addiction to them!

They'

• Options
    imagerachael_c26:

imagekarkissy09
  • Options

I *think* I have a sleep training plan/agenda. I've skimmed Ferber's book and done an unhealthy amount of googling. I was going to wait until 6mo, but he's showing signs that he's ready, and I sure am, so let's do this!  

It's&nb

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    imageLori_n_Lior:

I've decided not to sleep train, if Noa was a bad sleeper I might feel differently, but I just feel like

• Options
    imagerachael_c26:

imagekarkissy09
  • Options
    I have an exam in 45 minutes and I am power pumping to get to it on time. I just dont wanna take a 3 hour exam with full boobs...KWIM?

• Options

imagekiraliz2:
    I don't like Reese's. I don't really like chocolate at all. And chocolate plus PB is blech.
    </

• Options

imageJen9807:
    Taste like you are eating frosting right out of the can!

There's a problem with that??
    <b

• Options

Twice in the last week N. has had extremely fussy-not-wanting-to-sleep nights. Saturday DH and I took turns with him while he screamed off and on. I tried feeding, but still didn't work. Last night was similar. And he's been aping on me today...it's th

• Options
    Also.... I went to Walmart earlier today... I totally found a cute dress that I can BF in and it was on clearance for $3.  :D
  • Options

imagerachael_c26:
    FWP:Peanut Butter Edition: I have a whole coffee cup full of Reese's hearts from Valentine's day on my des

• Options
    I was down a little over 8 pounds and then I had a really bad weekend eating wise. I'm afraid to get on the scale now.

But the pasta and cheese bread from my fave place will be worth it. Oh, and the ballpark nachos. And the pizza. I told you
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagerachael_c26:
    imageLori_n_Li
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"