Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite

Anyone else own the Alpha Omega Elite convertible car seat? We just bought it to replace LOs' infant seat (she is 10months old) but DH is having trouble getting it installed in our car.  He had no issues installing the infant seat base, but the new seat is SO loose it makes me nervous.

DH is saying we should wait til' she's forward facing, but that just seems ridiculous - she's going to grow out of her infant seat soon and we're not putting her forward facing until she's 2...sooo obviously we need some type of solution.

Any tips on installing it rear facing? We have a Ford Five Hundred with a middle LATCH system.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite

• Options

Yep. Take it back and get something else. The inability to fit well rear facing is only one thing amongst it's failings. For the same price I'd get a Graco MyRide or a little bit more you could get a Graco Headwise and it'd last a lot longer than the A

• Options
    We had issues installing it too but we finally got it with a rolled up towel. It was a pretty thick oversized towel but now that it's in it's a great seat. At first I hated it an said were never using it lol. Oh it also took dh practically sitting in the
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We used the rolled up towel trick too. Other than that, we've had no issues with the car seat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagegimmietimmies:

Yep. Take it back and get something else. The inability to fit well rear facing is only one thing amongst it's

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"