High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

SUA?

Does anyone have advice/info for me? I was diagnosed with a 2 vessel cord at our anatomy scan last Monday. My OB is on Spring Break so I didn't get to see or talk with her. I called to take to her nurse and she said the normal course of action is a referral to the Women's Institute for a higher quality scan. I have no other soft indicators for any issues but te tech wasn't able to get a good look at her heart. The WI didn't rush me in. Any reassurance would be great. I figure if I had other indicators they would have seen me last week, rather than have me wait until the 11th.....
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: SUA?

• Options
    We have SUA too. It was found at 18 weeks with no other markers. I didn't go back in for another US until 28 weeks. At that appt the MFM dr said everything looked great and she was growing fine. My OB always said we would be watching her very closely bc h
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
      Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read-in-2012 shelf)
  • Options

This was discovered at our 20 weeks AS last week. Since our Materni21 results were negative, the fetal echo was negative, and it appears that all her organs and growth are on track, my MFM told me that there is no reason to believe that she will be any

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh and I have GD too.

It will just mean an additional growth scan and a close eye toward the end of the pregnancy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My now almost 3 and a half year old had a SUA found on her anatomy scan.  We had a follow up level 2 scan and no other markers were found, so it was considered a likely isolated anomaly.  We did have extra ultrasounds to monitor growth and fluid
  • Options
    I was also diagnosed with this at 20 weeks and am now 31 weeks I have no other soft markers but the baby is measuring very small my doctor says he will be early but they are trying to keep him in there until 37 weeks...it's scary but i try to stay positiv
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"