Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

i feel like we will never be better

So about a month ago, our twin 15 month olds got the stomach bug.  It ran throuugh the house, quickly with little lingering issues.  Now for about 2 weeks we had croup now one of them has an ear infection, and my husband and I are sick as dogs too.  We haven't gotten any sleep and I just can't seem to get our house healthy!! Even the twin with no ear infection was up last nights and the other little guy was up from 2:30 to 5:30, just so I could go to work. I am so discouraged, and frustrated.  We has just finished cry it out and was in such a good spot with sleep, now I feel like we are so many steps back.  Sorry to vent.  Any ideas to get us better??

Re: i feel like we will never be better

• Options
    You sound like me about a month ago.  Even though I was tired what really helped I think is a good deep cleaning of the house.  I had my cleaning lady come in, I also took apart the beds washed EVERYTHING, toys, blankies, stuffed animals. 

• Options

we have gone through the same thing with our twins, it SUCKS.  Especially with the two toddlers who catch things and then give it to their twin, it feels like someone is always sick and its just so rough.  Unfortunately I think its pretty nor

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"